Thursday, October 12, 2006

Where to Buy Our Wine

Way back when I made a list on this blog of where to buy our wine at Walmart. Now I have a list of where to buy our wine statewide. I will start today with St. Louis and surrounding area. So, if you live in the greater St. Louis area, this list will help you purchase our wine without going to our tasting room. We would still love to see you in our tasting room, where samples of all our wines are free, and we have music and outdoor seating. Did I mention this weekend is our Autumn Daze Festival? Maybe tomorrow I'll write more about that.

Express Mart West Barnhart
J's Package Liquor St. Louis (Riverview Drive)
Lukas Liquor Ellisville
Queen's Bi-Rite Barnhart

Schnucks
Ballwin
Bridgeton
Creve Coeur
Cross Keys
Des Peres
Eureka
Gravois
Ladue
Loughborough
O'Fallon
Overland
Arnold
Clayton
Lindell
Oakville
Westfall
Zumbehl

Starr's St. Louis (Big Bend)

No comments: