Monday, December 18, 2006

Congratulations!

to Jodi Brown, of Ste. Genevieve, for winning our Wine Diva Survival Pack. Jodi attended our Wine Diva Passport Weekend and went to all 5 wineries, and got entered into our drawing. Each of the 5 wineries chose a different winner for their prize. Jodi won from us a bottle of Christmas Plum wine, a gift certificate to our local spa, a rhinestone Wine Diva t-shirt, and a two bottle wine carrier. It's a perfect little indulgence right before the Holidays.

Crazy thing is that I know Jodi. No, the drawing was not rigged, but I did go to gradeschool and high school with Jodi, and her older sister, Niki, was one of my best friends throughout my adolescence. You'd think that by growing up in a small town like Ste. Genevieve, I'd realize by now just how small and coincidental this world really is, but sometimes I am still amazed. Anyway, congratulations Jodi.

No comments: